Timber Bi Folding Doors
Our timber bi-folding doors are crafted in our workshops using the finest timbers, designed to create that large open space integrating home and garden, allowing almost 90 percent of your opening to be utilised.
The doors stack compactly to the side providing an unobstructed opening onto your patio or directly into your garden, you can even add a flush floor track so that you can enjoy a completely unobstructed walkway.
Timber Bi Folding Doors Specification
- Available in heights up to 3 metres and widths up to 10 metres
- To ensure our doors slide with the smoothest action, we use Centor architectural systems hardware incorporating drop bolts and 5 point multi-locking to insure the highest quality security
- Bi folding doors can be coated in a paint or stain of your choice
- The doors also benefit from high performance weather seals providing a fully weather-tight folding door installation.
- As standard our timber bi folding doors are supplied with Guardian D glass (1.7 U-value)
- Other glass options are available including tinted anti-sun solar control glass.
- All doors can be supplied with a traffic or swing door which allows normal single door access without fully opening the bi-fold door.
Each set of timber bi folding doors are manufactured just for our clients so can be made in any number of configurations.
Contact us for more information, a quote or free site survey.