Timber Casement Windows
Timber casement windows are simple, hinged windows are typical of most medieval buildings, cottages and houses of all periods. They are characterised by openers that close into the frame and finish flush with the face of the window.
Our timber casement windows are traditional but house modern window technology; warp resistant timber, locks which engage in multiple points around the perimeter of every opener, ventilation grooves, drainage channels and glazing units which lose approximately half the heat of ordinary double glazing.
Made in our Birmingham workshop we can supply and fit timber casements windows throughout the Midlands, Warwickshire and beyond.
Casement Window Standard Specification
- Fully drained and vented
- Factory glazed with argon gas filled sealed units comprising soft coat energy saving glass and warm edge spacer bars to give 1.1 W/m2K U-value
- Factory finished with preservative, primer and two coats of micro-porous paint
- Dummy sashes to all fixed areas
- Internally beaded
- Multi-point perimeter locking
- Unobtrusive pivot hinges
- Period ironmongery available
Contact us for more information, a quote or free site survey.